• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Game of Thrones - Mafia

Mr. Ultracool

Blasts off at the speed of light!
Pronoun
he
game-of-thrones-banner.jpg
In the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Will you be able to withstand the deadly politics of Westeros,
or will you fall short of reaching your goal of sitting on the Iron Throne and earn nothing but a dagger in your
back, like so many before you?

The Rules:
-Days 48 hours, nights 24 hours. SoD/EoD at 6 PM EDT. This might change depending on how I feel about it. if i miss a deadline you are free to spam ping me.
-Do not discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role allows you to do so. You are allowed to post most of your role cards, except for the parts in spoiler tags.
-The rolelist is closed, and might be bastard? At any rate, it'll probably be a tad unusual.
-It would be great if somewhere between 13 and 17 players joined up, as that's what I've balanced it for - If not enough people join, we could start with less, though.
-I will be closing signups on June 7th. The game will likely start around 24 hours after that.
-I may or may not have copied most of this OP from Zori, as well.

Hi. I know nothing about GoT but I’m going to join anyway
Well, you don't really have to know much beyond the basic premise of a bunch of different houses/factions vying to become the one to rule ^^ (Also, if anyone has questions about the lore, I'll gladly answer them!)

PS9h7yK.png

@mewtini bbtini?

So, we've currently got 7 people, if I'm not mistaken. This means that I'll have to figure out how to rebalance a few things, because the lowest I originally planned for was 9 (which wouldn't have been as balanced a setup as 13, but oh well).
Long story short - I'll be extending the deadline to monday, the 5th, but that's when the game will definitely start.

Back
Top Bottom