• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Game Queue Something

but idk i guess this thread can act as an interest check, i think the post-holiday beginning of the year time should be generally freer for people than the beginning of semester/pre-holiday fall?

ehehh i did have a suspicion too about how many of the booked-in players were afk rn but had like.. this optimism that beginning discussions would magically spirit them back in LOOL.
I know dethy only needs exactly 5 & doesnt need to be run in a way that needs work because all the roles give info. As an option for a small game :smile: We need a bot so if we ever somehow squeezed 5 people that they can all play lol.
Next upcoming break is march ish for you guys? (im southern hemisphere so its all different) I guess well see where people are by then 😅👀

*In the back of my brain the vague shape of a thought forms for a really basic one-round, endgame 3-player model; or that gameshow of the 2-player prisoners dilemma? 👀👀👀👀*

ehehh i did have a suspicion too about how many of the booked-in players were afk rn but had like.. this optimism that beginning discussions would magically spirit them back in LOOL.
im praying

i actually do check in here semifrequently still and i will say that if anything takes off i'm ~100% in (i've just signed up for a game elsewhere which is why i say approx, but ...) literally someone ping me on discord or whatever in case they want my attention or someone to /in. the offer to host stands, i'm not super interested in a non-mafia game personally though

Back
Top Bottom