• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

@kokorico why Herbe last night?
ooh! good question.

so, options were
- hydreigon
- herbe
- mist
- you again, just in case

although i was a little paranoid of the secret!wolf!you possibility (because i was wondering why zori would have included a gunsmith rather than just a cop), i didn't judge it likely enough to risk wasting my check on it

and i figured mist was probably conftown by virtue of d1, since wolf!she could have won by doing literally anything other than fosing zm

to decide between the other two, i basically used my normal cop logic. who would i rather have in towncore, and who would i rather be trying to sort by reads? and the answer is herbe and hydreigon respectively.

ooh! good question.

so, options were
- hydreigon
- herbe
- mist

although i was a little paranoid of the secret!wolf!you possibility (because i was wondering why zori would have included a gunsmith rather than just a cop), i didn't judge it likely enough to risk wasting my check on it

and i figured mist was probably conftown by virtue of d1, since wolf!she could have won by doing literally anything other than fosing zm

to decide between the other two, i basically used my normal cop logic. who would i rather have in towncore, and who would i rather be trying to sort by reads? and the answer is herbe and hydreigon respectively.
your whole reason for voting Mist d1 was that she said something about outgroups that made you think she was part of a mafia team containing an outgroup. so why did her voting ZM make you think she was probably conftown?

ooh! good question.

so, options were
- hydreigon
- herbe
- mist

your whole reason for voting Mist d1 was that she said something about outgroups that made you think she was part of a mafia team containing an outgroup. so why did her voting ZM make you think she was probably conftown?
that's a good point tbh, didn't reason it through that far.

if i had, i expect i would have reached the same conclusion. the comment making her mafia was far from a sure thing, and if she had been town then she would have been a great candidate for the nightkill (as in fact did end up happening) because of her towncred.

you say it was far from a sure thing, and yet that was the only vote you ever made and you didn't seem interested in looking at other options even when the vote was stuck at 1-1-1 at the end of the day

...nor did anyone

there wasn't a great deal else to look at

i don't think anyone's pretending hitting zm was more than blind luck

Zori says she doesn't know much about balancing small games but I feel like it really does not take much knowledge to not include a vigilante in 7p

then again we also had an n0 in 7p

but I feel like it takes even less knowledge to not include a vigilante and an n0 kill in 7p

...nor did anyone

there wasn't a great deal else to look at

i don't think anyone's pretending hitting zm was more than blind luck
if I'd been in the position where the most active player was joke-voting themselves into a 1-1-1 tie at EoD I'd probably panic consolidate onto the other wagon at last minute tbh

I dunno

I feel like that vote was very static for a possibility that you seem to have immediately forgotten after the flip

that was the only vote you ever made
also, on this, i tend not to vote early. i seem to be in good company on this in tcod

i kinda don't see the point of voting unless you believe it's likely to be your final vote (which is the only one that counts). you can say "to provide pressure" but why not simply provide pressure by talking tbh

Back
Top Bottom