• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guitar Hero controller: Whammy trouble - Help?

Leviathan

Bracken Horror
This problem I'm having with my plastic guitar is starting to annoy me. The whammy bar appears to be broken; it doesn't move back after I push it down and only hangs limply. This actually happened to me once before, shortly after I first got it, but then I had managed to fix it by prodding around the wheel until it pushed back into whatever unseen socket was necessary for operation. Trying that again doesn't seem to have accomplished much, so now I'm at a loss as to what I should do, which is probably why I'm posting this thread here, and now I'll just get straight to the point: Does anyone have any tips I could use?

Wrap a few rubber bands around the base of the whammy bar and the nub for the strap on the bottom of the guitar.

Works for the Strat, anyway. Don't know which guitar you have.

Back
Top Bottom