• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

I can think of at least 3 ways that VM's role can fall and I think it's best to stop discussing any of it
But clearly it did not fail, given that Blu's action was redirected onto me. This does in fact confirm Ultracool as watcher, but I am not fully convinced they are a town watcher. Perhaps it is all just mere coincidence, but I have found some of their behavior to be rather odd.

rnp if you're telling the truth it was massively unwise to reveal your role like that tbh
-q
yeah let me just grab 8 badges out of my fuckin cookie jar and pull out this power that notifies the mafia of when i'm using it
i mean, literally yes? it wouldn't have notified the mafia if you didn't... provide your activation phrase in the thread for no reason, unless the role actually just tells them straight up what's happening. and acquiring eight badges would have been achieveable if you'd played it right. not sure what making it completely impossible on d1 achieves other than completely and irreparably crippling what could have basically secured a win for town
anyway it doesn't really matter now that you've done it because it's irreversible but it is definitely a major rip moment unless you're lying
-q

In any case, I am keeping my vote here for the meantime to... how should I put it... "apply pressure".
iu

VoteOn. Apply directly to the Ultracool.

But clearly it did not fail, given that Blu's action was redirected onto me. This does in fact confirm Ultracool as watcher, but I am not fully convinced they are a town watcher. Perhaps it is all just mere coincidence, but I have found some of their behavior to be rather odd.
fall =/= fail tbh

i mean, literally yes? it wouldn't have notified the mafia if you didn't... provide your activation phrase in the thread for no reason, unless the role actually just tells them straight up what's happening. and acquiring eight badges would have been achieveable if you'd played it right. not sure what making it completely impossible on d1 achieves other than completely and irreparably crippling what could have basically secured a win for town
anyway it doesn't really matter now that you've done it because it's irreversible but it is definitely a major rip moment unless you're lying
-q
I'm fairly sure that RNP's role does in fact tell the mafia about it and that is why he decided to claim it

Let's do some numeowber crunching! If we are 17 players and 8 have to die for that meower of RNP to kick in, we can assume that we'll reach the endgame at a bit less than 9 players. From those, a bit less than half would have to be in the Meowfia, giving us about four Mafia meowmbers.

Back
Top Bottom