• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Why one of those two, meow? Uhm, if I'd have to choose, meow vote would probably fall on Bluwiikoon - didn't he Team with Zori, who wasn't Meownaligned?
well, i mean, we're running out of options

i'm assuming you don't want to vote for myself, i'd obviously rather you didn't vote for me, and that only leaves those two or myuma. (or stryke i guess.)

oh for crying out loud

Bluwiikoon
or, no, wait, ZM maybe?

@Mr. Ultracool which of the two would you rather vote for. we have about 5 minutes to decide.
Why one of those two, meow? Uhm, if I'd have to choose, meow vote would probably fall on Bluwiikoon - didn't he Team with Zori, who wasn't Meownaligned?
zori was 3p tho, not mafia. if blu was mafia there'd be no way for him to know zori was 3p

well, i mean, we're running out of options

i'm assuming you don't want to vote for myself, i'd obviously rather you didn't vote for me, and that only leaves those two or myuma. (or stryke i guess.)
I'd really like to kmeow what Myuma targeted Bluwiikoon with, anyways. But I guess for meow, Bluwiikoon?

Night Four of Tournament Coverage

I can't shake this uneasy feeling, as though the mob justice of earlier days has continued in some form... I have no way of knowing what is happenning on the ground at the moment, as I am still recovering from yesterday's electric surprise -- and a few additional ones I have contracted along the line -- but it seems peaceful at the moment, so I will hope for the best.
-Colress, Researcher, Engineer, and Pokémon Trainer

... Hm? Hm?! You are saying that what happened to Falkner?! I will be, I will, ow, ow, my leg, I did not expect my leg to cramp up to this extent, hm? Is my audio-to-text device is still on? Let us see here, let us see here.

kokorico, the Falkner, is dead. e was Town.

48 hours for night actions.

kokorico(3): Bluwiikoon, Zero Moment, Ysabel
Bluwiikoon(2): kokorico, Mr. Ultracool
Ysabel(1): Mawile
Sem título6.png

@Mawile
RedneckPhoenix
@Bluwiikoon
Herbe
rari_teh

@Zero Moment
@Mr. Ultracool
@ミ☆ ᴍyᴜᴍᴀ
Vipera Magnifica
@Stryke
Tofu
Negrek
kokorico
Zori
bruh moment
Hydreigon25
JackPK

@Ysabel

Day Five Pregame Column

Man, I don't feel like writing these anymore. Thought I'd just do this thing and then go brag to all the girls that my name is on Pokémon Journal... but this is just a whole lotta work. Everyday, these global hotshots have a new shenanigan in them... and it's the city that suffers the most, in the end.

Who cares if Lt. Surge turned up dead, all broken bones in a supermarket cart? Like, say what you will about respectin' the troops... I hear that guy was really, really up to no good. While people are wasting their breaths on celebs, Driftveil's still feeling the aftereffects of whatever the hell that was from a couple days ago... I can't even ride my bike around here anymore without running over a zillion bumpy cracks. Not that I ain't ever heard of catching air... but there's a limit to everything.

And I mean, hey, if I gotta kill two birds with one stone, I guess that Allister kid also had an incident around one of those cracks? So yeah, if them authorities don't get their act together for folk like you and me... at least, maybe, they'll be more worried if it's hurtin' their precious superstars.

Mawile, the Allister, has died. He was Town.
Zero Moment, the Lt. Surge, has died. He was Mafia.

48 hours for discussion.

Mawile
RedneckPhoenix

@Bluwiikoon
Herbe
rari_teh
Zero Moment

@Mr. Ultracool
@ミ☆ ᴍyᴜᴍᴀ
Vipera Magnifica
@Stryke
Tofu