• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Idk it just said "colorful scatter" was the move and I give away my badges through it. It made sense to me when I read it because it was like, I dead but my Pokemon isn't, so it helped me out? Maybe it's just to balance the power of my other role by making my Pokemon's role not really do anything, idk M&F's mind.

Like wifom but maybe I shouldn't be talking so much about it; I thought if people knew my role, they might tell me when they were going to do something useful and I could more successfully copy someone's worthwhile action, especially now knowing that some things cost multiple badges to use and I could just duplicate it onto another target.

i think tofu is an outgroup or possibly a tp that has a really weird role pm and she's trying to make it seem like she has a normal role pm

But why would I go out of my way to claim so early? I wanted to tell people so I could increase my chances of not failing at using my one-shot

Idk it just said "colorful scatter" was the move and I give away my badges through it. It made sense to me when I read it because it was like, I dead but my Pokemon isn't, so it helped me out? Maybe it's just to balance the power of my other role by making my Pokemon's role not really do anything, idk M&F's mind.
everyone speak up if your pokemon's action isn't actually the name of a move or an ability

everyone speak up if your pokemon's action isn't actually the name of a move or an ability
I have one like that! I assume it's some kind of TCG move?

my second action (the one that isn't Attract) isn't the name of a move or ability

i have used the magic of google and the only results for " "colorful scatter" "pokemon" were from pinterest pages that had rugs and pokemon plushies

mafia, if you hit tofu last night and she didn't die, try hitting her again. chances are if that happened she's an alien
Alien? Why do you think that
it's reminding me heavily of your "i wanna get lynched" play and you two are rather similar
I don't think so at all because I was actually busting my ass to make myself scummy with a fake redcheck, multiple instances of faulty logic and contradictions, and feigned hostility towards several town players whereas Tofu hasn't really been actively stoking those flames

colorful scatter.PNG

Idk man this is all I got. On that note, why would I ever make up "colorful scatter" then? I only played up to Pokemon Ruby I thought it was an existing move

I'm a bit confused about what we're disputing! ^^ Is it the uhhhh copy ability or the vivillon badge thing?

Back
Top Bottom