• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

i gave uh

negrek, ultra, then blu the ability to write a will after death though i have not been made aware of which nights

i also was able to see who all of negrek's targets were and their role PM (as a retroactive action since myuma idled)

n0 they checked mawile, n1 they shot herbe, n2 they protected themself, and n3 they blocked ZM - i've figured these all out individual from their role PM since it was a cycle JOAT so that's cool

Mr Ultracool
You know those nights when Mr UC allegedly targeted himself or didn't target anyone were the nights with more kills? Maybe it's nothing but I feel like maybe there's something we're missing and maybe that's it?

That's not comeowpletely true - I was meowronic enough to squander my meowers on Nights 2 and 3, i.e. Days 3 and 4 (Counting the first meowne as Night 0); Meowever, meowltiple people died on Days 2 (2 people), 3, (3 people), 4 (2 people) and 5 (3 people).

tumblr_pzlb9aVVZh1tcy6g4o1_400.png

Can't speak for Blu. But It seems to me like there are two options (everything this game has been really weird tbh and I'm :wat: about it) one is that Blu saved you, which confirms you as town. The other is that Negrek's roleblock of ZM altered an action which would mean that you aren't confirmed. A thing I'm confused about, as well, is why you asked Myuma for her action on Blu if she had targetted you with the same action on a previous night in the past. It seems like you're eager to mislynch someone?

as for the death count...
I'll try to be back before eod to elaborate but my theory is that there seems to be an extra action (an extra death?) which no one can explain, so someone must be lying (well obviously xD) and from my point of view, that person can only be you or stryke since there are a few of your actions that don't make sense and we don't know anything about Stryke's actions or lack of them? xD except for his flavor which seems to indicate that if he dies he may turn antitown. If I'm understanding what he's claimed correctly.

ok what are claims

if i am not responded to promptly im probably going to request a 18-24h extension

Chart of claimed night actions from our protective roles so far, since I was getting confused even with a spreadsheet and it's handier to have them all in one place.

Nothing's really jumping out at me, except that if healer clash is a mechanic, I think the only way it could have taken effect is if either Ysabel or Blu is a mafia doctor who caused a clash on VM or rari respectively.

YsabelBluwiikoonZero MomentVipera MagnificaNegrek
N0Heal rariHeal kokorico (redirected to VM)Bodyguard skytiniRedirect actions on kokoricoGreencheck on Mawile
N1must rechargeHeal rariBodyguard Herbe; Herbe died anyway[unsure - did he ever reveal this?]Shoot Herbe
N2Bulletproofise someone; this person is still aliveHeal VM; VM died anywayBodyguard Stryke ("didn't want the mafia to activate him")Died; action unknownHealed somebody, but not VM or Mr Ultracool
N3Heal rari; rari died anywayUsed his wolf-bait powerBodyguard Mawile; bulletproof popped(dead)Roleblocked someone and died
For Mr UC it's iirc N0 watch VM - see Blu visiting
N1: watch himself - see no ine
N2: he forgot to send an action
N3: watch Blu and see Myuma visiting him
N4: watch Mawile: no one visited. Correct me if I'm wrong on anything. Also my badge power was preventing a lynch, not giving out a vest. If you have any other questions just ask

Oh yeah, one thought: UC voting for me in what I can only assume to be a pressure vote to get me to contribute would come across as hella sus to me if I didn't know that I was town. Tbh, it's still kinda sus to me, bc for all I know I could change alignments once I die, and maybe that's something wolf!UC is betting on to gain an upper hand.

Having said all this, I realize that it's also extremely sus of me to use his vote as a springboard to get myself lynched by voting for myself to tie up the scores, but like... What are you guys gonna do? Lynch me for it? 🙃

Back
Top Bottom