• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have you ever met a famous person?

I met members of the Calgary Flames (They actually did decent in the NHL a few years ago (Hockey is pretty much the only sport I care for. T.T I fill two Canadian Stereotypes, eh!)). They were signing bookmarks at the Elementary School when I was in grade... 2, I think. I just acted normal. Besides, even though I like Hockey, I still can't even remember the names of the people on my favourite team (The Calgary Flames :D). I lost the bookmark awhile back

Also, I got to meet and talk to Mae Moore (She wrote Bohemia). I also managed to get one of the last remaining (never to be made again) copies of It's a Funny World. Heck, I even managed to get her to sign it! >.> She was ALOT better than the main act at the show I went to, that's for sure (I gained a whole new reason to hate Christianity that night... Christian Rock. It sucks AND it is obnoxiously loud >.< Damned main act. Mae Moore should have been the main act). Not sure how well known Mae Moore is (I don't get out much...), but I know she is at least somewhat famous

When I talked to her, I, yet again, acted normal. *Shrugs* Celebrity does not affect me, I guess

Also, turbler, you lucky bitch (You are female, right? >.< I hate it when people don't use the Gender postbit/choose, "Call me It")

My aunt met JK Rowling and got her signature for me but then my brother drew on it. ~_~ But other than that, nope. :[

on withthewill.net, prior to the release of the Digimon Savers dub, I chatted with the dub's director, Jeff Nimoy (Who happens to be relased to Leonard Nimoy from Star Trek).

Well, I guess the only person I have actually met is Prince Charles as he owns the part of my town close to were I live. Although I saw George Best in a restaurant once, does that count?

Back
Top Bottom