• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Headers,leave me alone :<

Meowth-Star DP

Hi~I'm new here,if you didn't gather that.I tend to go by MANY names,but I'll usually only respond to Danny,Star and Nuz.I'm a Pokemon loving fangirl,and I think I annoy people a lot,but you'll get used to me.I've been following this site since I was...8,I think,but I only just discovered the forums.And me being me,I had to join.I hope I can fit in and not annoy you guys to death *Blush*

More spaces after punctuation. This has been your resident grammar nazi, thank you, good night.

Hi! I'm Superbird, the resident bird enthusiast here at the Cave. Here, have some tea and cod -- it's really fresh. You'll love it. Or if you don't want tea and cod then why don't you try some coffee and salmon? That's good too.

Now, if you'll look to your left you'll see the Anime-style battling forums. Any pokemon enthusiast should definitely join that; it's like battling, but more in-depth and more interesting. For instance, would Earthquake still work if you were not on solid ground? Can surf work in a desert? Also, you should check out the Mafia forum, which is basically where we play mafia; an enhanced version of the party game Werewolf. You should totally take a look at that as well. Finally, if playing games just ain't your thing, we have plenty of interesting discussion topics in the main forums. There's something for everyone here!

Yes, there is. DID YOU EVER GO TO ENGLISH CLASS
THE GRAMMAR NAZIS WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

Anyway, hi. Superbird pretty much pointed it out himself.

NYUU
Foam swords are better than cod. :3
Here, have a fresher one! Made with 100% awesomeness, no doubt! *Hands her one*
Derp, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi! I'm Ulqi, or Arctica, whichever you find to your convenience.
Superbird kind of summed it up, so listen to teh Grammar Nazi have a good time here and enjoy many, many foam swords! c:

Hey there! FyreSkai? Who's that? I'm Ever, resident Buttercat. Superbird basically said it all, so I'm just poppin' in to say hai, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, feel free to drop by and say hai, kthxbye.

*offers cookie*

Back
Top Bottom