• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Heaven and Hell

(D:)
Angry, Luc Fury Swiped the Snorlax. "GET UP!" he yelled. Finally, he found himself tired and slept, slouched on the Snorlax.
"You have to do the opposite. Even though it may stride against your nature."
The phrase reiterated through his mind in his dreams, while also dreaming of many riches and money.

(( I should've considered that I'd practically be the embodiment of inaction. ))

Sloth continued lying down, not even bothering to move - it was fairly difficult without any water to swim in, so why bother? He didn't really have to eat, and there was no point, not even for the pleasure of eating. That would go away as soon as he swallowed, wouldn't it, so what was the point? He'd only eat when he was injured, to heal himself... but then he'd just eventually get injured again so that, too, was ultimately pointless.

He didn't know why he still bothered, honestly... but it would be something else he had to do if they escaped and had to fight. Eat to heal... Gluttony could do all of the eating, although Gluttony had to keep eating over and over because the pleasure didn't last. That was the problem with a lot of the other sins. They could never be happy even if they found something pleasurable because it didn't last.

And because they felt it for a fleeting moment, it was worse for them. They had to keep chasing their pleasures.

Sloth knew better... it was futile. Everything was. He sighed.

There was no point to anything.

Back
Top Bottom