• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heaven's Protégés (OOC, Signups) OPEN

Re: Heaven's Protégés (OOC, Signups) OPEN

Absent Numeral- An eeeensy bit more about the Badeel. Just a sentence or two more, about his personality, habits, etc. Do that, and you're accepted.

NAME: Myrrh (cookie to anyone who knows where this name came from)

APPEARANCE: Here is the Myrrh that I know of and am basing this character off of. The only change I'd like to make from this picture is her sandal-shoes. In this RP, she shall wear white sneakers (with white socks). And the wings will also be white and angelic in nature.

PERSONALITY: She's a bit shy at first, but is fine when she knows someone. Also, quite forgetful.

BIO: She is a sneaky little winged girl, but comes in handy with intel and such. She was nominated as "most likely to have been an assassin" by others when she was on Earth, which has carried onto her non-human form.

WOC: Bow & Arrow (the arrows are tipped with "light-power")

BADEEL: N/A

OTHER: I'd rather just see how this plays out.

Last edited:

Accepted, though if you get time, I think a full description of her appearance would be nice. Mostly just because the image might get all screwed up if the internet is being annoying.

Honestly, I had forgotten about this. Seems like its pretty much done, though.

So if any one actually posts something, and gives a damn about the RP anymore, here's a picture I drew in August of a newly spawned Oni. I figured that the older Oni would look more like the traditional Japanese would. So... Yeah. Wee.

hey hey finished already

NAME: Maria Valdez

APPEARANCE: Maria has tan skin and long black hair that flows down her back, which she never even bothers to tie up. She's quite skinny, her eyes are a dark shade of blue and her usual clothes are fairly long dresses, coloured red or purple usually. She is tall, light and also outstandingly beautiful.

PERSONALITY: Maria is very brave, but also emotional and will do anything to help a friend. She is the kind of girl who is very popular due to her beauty, kindness and how she always sticks up for her friends. She is not very strong on the outside, but on the inside it's a different story. She is also pretty forgetful.

BIO: She lived in Venezuela for a short time, then moved up to Mexico, where she met her Badeel. One day, she was so bored of school that she sneaked out onto the streets of Mexico City - played truant. She was just wandering around there when she met her Badeel passing by.

(I didn't write a freaking novel like you said Coloursfall does)

WOC: Two long swords with different powers in their blades. One of them has a blade full of red-hot light. The other one has enough air/wind forces to blow an opponent away with ease.

BADEEL: A middle-aged man with grey hair. He doesn't talk very often, and wears a black robe with golden lining. He has wings hidden in his robe and his eyes are a dim silver. He is very intelligent, and he knows how to fight properly.

OTHER: N/A

When I remembered that this was Black Yoshi running the RP, I put a whole lot more effort into the form than I usually do, in fear of being denied.

Accepted.

What do you mean by 'in fear of being denied?' Am I hard-ass? ;~;

...Sometimes, with really good RPers being the DM, people can be denied.

Back
Top Bottom