• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello, All!

Espeonrules

Um....I like cheese?
Um, hi!
I'm Espeonrules, and as you can see by the name, I'm a big fan of Espeon.

I've been a devoted Pokemon fan for over 4 years, but now unfortunetly I'm not as big of a fan anymore (partly due to the overly predictable anime). However, I still have a certain affection for it, and I play the games every once and a while.

While Googling one day, I came across The Cave of Dragonflies and instantly fell in love with the site. After being a fan for some time, I've decided to join the forums.

Well to wrap things up, it's nice to meet all of you and I hope to have a fun time here! :talking:

Now, not being a fan of the anime I can understand, but the games are great and you need to put more focus into them. Just let them consume you and you'll be fine ^^

Also, welcome! This is TCoD, where we eat cod and drink tea. If you don't like it, then TOO BAD FOR YOU I'm sure you'll find other things you'll enjoy ^^ Such as... milk.

Ah! Eeveelution fever.

Welcome to the forums newcomer. Not really a fan of eeveelutions myself but I hope to see you around.
(No gift, sorry.)

AH YES ANUDDER PSY-TYPE NAME

Hello, I'm Mewtwo. The other Psychic type members I can think of ATM are Erindor the Espeon, Psyburn, Alakazam, you and I.

Thanks everyone for the kind welcomes :)

Recently I've been playing the games more and more. They are great games. Well, I knew that before, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom