• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello everyone!

Greed

They don't call me Greed for nothing
My name is MaxPayne. I used to play pokemon but lost interest for some odd reason but I wanna learn about it again so I figured I'd come here. Now I know a bit so please don't get mad at me if I don't know what a pokemon's name is. Other than pokemon I enjoy other types of video games so I'm willing to talk about that as well. I hope I grow to like this place :)

Oh and feel free to ask me questions, I'll be happy to answer them

ohai Max. Nice to have someone I know hanging around here!

Also, all the information you ever needed to know about Pokemon can be found on Serebii.net, Bulbapedia, veekun, and this forum's corresponding website.

GODDAMN...THAT SKULL...

THAT SKULL...

THAT SKULL IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Read the rules, have fun, and don't be a party pooper. Also, tea and cod for you.

Thanks y'all, sorry I'm from the south so I might get a bit country on y'all so don't be suprised. And about the whole dissapiring thing I had school today and had to take my paintball gun into the shop and a few other things. But I'll be on till around 6:00 cause I gotta go to a dance but I'll be back around 9 so I'll have some more fun. The skull avatar is the Marvel comic character The Punisher, the skull is basicly his logo and that very exact picture is what my tattoo is going to be next year when I turn 18.

Back
Top Bottom