• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello from Giratina!

Giratina

Hello! I'm Giratina! My favourite pokemon is Giratina (obvious, isn't it?).

I sorta took a look around the forums for a week before i joined and I reckon you'll run into me if you're in The Coughing and Laughing cupboards, Artwork and Forum games, maybe a couple of other places.

hello giratina,im celebi.i bet anyone can guess my fave pokemon.
youll find me at the forum games

Hey, I gave ~Leafeon a Avatar for joining, I'll give you one!
FestiveLightsAtNightGiratina.png

Hello, Giratina. I'm Blastoise-the-only-person-with-a-Pokémon-username-that-isn't-their-favorite-Pokémon. This is the Cave of Dragonflies.

Would you like a cup of mint cod and some fried tea?

Welcome to TCoD!!!!! Hope you have fun!

Well, blastoise, I only have my zodiac name!!!!!

'sup Giratina, welcome to the tea and cod place. I'm your disgruntled friendly neighborhood number 100 here. I bitch about everything, mind you. I probably won't like you, but it's nice to be optimistic.

As an aside, I was listening to Giratina's Platinum battle theme when I came upon this thread.

Back
Top Bottom