• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello I am King Joran from the planet Andolia

Andolian King

AKA King Joran of Andolia
Hello everybody, this is Joran Nelvar from the Planet Andolia introducing himself for the first time on TCoD. Andolians are a powerful race of aliens that can harness the energy around them. I am one of the last ones sen to earth. For sixteen years, I hae been bonded with a human known as Daniel Owens.

Over the years, I have learned a lot about humans and have grown to like the things they like, for example Pokemon. I also like watching the show Dragonball about that gu who was a Saiyan alien. Its an awesome show to me.

Well. enough joking around. Of course I am not a space alien. I am a normal human like anybody else.

Like I stated before, I love Pokemon. My fav legendaries are Mew, Zekrom, and Rayquaza. My fav normal Pokemon is Excadrill. He looks so awesome and is stroong. I currently own Pokemon White, Platinum, and Heartgold. However, no wifi sadly.

I also love Dragonball Z. My fav character is probably Future Trunks or Tapion. Man, how I would love to see those two master swordsmen go at it?

Well, thats enough for introductions. This is Joran Nelvar from Andolia signing out.

._.

... ... ...

(Guys, I think this one's crazy...)

Which of course means you'll fit in perfectly here. Most probably.

Anyway, as all new people should be directed to the following places, allow me:

To discuss things about Pokemon, try the Pokemon section (obviousstatementisobvious).

To enjoy artistic things that may or may not revolve around Pokemon, try the Creativity boards.

If you would like to try your hand at battling other forum-goers in an Anime Style Battle, try the ASB boards. First you'll need to sign up though.

If you'd like to play a game of Mafia, try the Mafia boards.

I believe that's enough pointing out the obvious for now. But anyway, in all likelihood, someone will arrive to offer you tea and cod. And possibly cookies. They may also threaten to stab you with a spoon. If at this point we still don't sound too scary to you, welcome and enjoy your stay!

'Ello, I'm Frostagin. The resident Hetalia-obsessed person. And I'm worse than EVERYBODY'S AUNT! Hope you have fun on the TCoD forums!

As for that message, that was me being random and quoting stuff. I tend to do it a lot. Though not as much as Gir. :3

Back
Top Bottom