• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello! I'm a New Person!

MewtwoInfinity

Raaaiiinbooowsss!!!
Hi, I'm MewtwoInfinity. I have been lurking around the site for a while and I decided to register. I enjoy traditional art although I am not that great of an artist, and I enjoy drawing Pokemon as they are usually really easy to draw. I also do Pokemon sprites and fusions and stuff like that but I am kinda new to it. You can see some of my sprites here if you click Pokecreator on the link.

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I'm Absolutely (though more people know me as Scootaloo) and everyone here and I hope you find the forums a great place to be a part of!

Based on your spriting and art hobbies, you would definitely fit in here! There's a subforum dedicated to spriting, and another one to artwork!

Hello! My name is Dragonheart! I am the forum's fantasy freak, and here! have this customary rainbow ditto as a welcoming gift,

Attachments

• ditto].png
    ditto].png
    1.1 KB · Views: 40
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends.

I'm VM, and I'm happy to answer if you have any questions about this place. You'll find that most people here are very friendly and easy to talk to. There are also a lot of artists here so you should feel right at home.

Welcome!

I'm Grimdour, and... well... welcome! As everyone else said, we have lots of spriters and artists you can talk to about stuff! Hell, I'm a spriter myself! :D

Wow, I saw your sprites and they are really good. I think my favorite is the Lucario-Zoroark splice.

*straightens shirt* ahem. My name is Mozankairu (as shown by the bar near this post) and I am one of the resident Zelda addicts. I'm a spriter myself, and you seem like a likeable person.

On an unrelated note:
funny.gif

Welcome to the Cave! I'm Absoul. I see nobody has given you your complimentary platter of Tea and Cod yet, so I'll do that. Also, have a Glaceon.
Glaceon
If you have any questions, VM or PM anyone!

Thanks for the welcomes and that awesome rainbow ditto! I like rainbow Pokemon. :D Time to go check out the Art Subforum! I forgot to mention that this is only my second forum and I have only been around the first for a little while. I'll probably make a traditional art thread once my scanner starts working.

And here is your customary Faygo. It comes in rainbows as well. hOnK :o)

Your spriting's pretty good also.

Back
Top Bottom