• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello People of the Internet.

Figment

Person
Pronoun
he/him
I am Figment, I am a person on Earth, at least I think. Funny haha jokes aside, I obviously am here because I like Pokemon. I grew up during the DS generations and have loved (almost) every Pokemon game I have played since then. Pokemon is most likely my favourite franchise of all time.

If you want to know my personality, imagine trying so hard to be funny, that you throw 50 mostly bad jokes at the wall in the span of a minute, and hope that one lands, if you don't like that sort of stuff, I am able to tone down my comedy routine.

I am completely horrible at anything creative, so, that's that I guess, don't expect me to do anything of that sort.

Well, I know this probably wasn't enough information for you to really know much about me, but, eh. I guess I will see you all later.

Back
Top Bottom