• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello TCoD!!!

nicse4

I am Nicse4, or you can call me Reshiram, if you want. I don't care. I really enjoy HTML, and I am working on a website called Dragon Spire Tower right now(Note it is a pokemon website, hence Dragon Spire Tower (place in the Unova near Iccerus City). I also enjoy a good book or writing a good Fan Fic once in a while.
I enjoy TCoD and a glad to be a part of the forums.

Yay, more fanfic writers ^.^

I'm Mewtwo, the resident psycho-er, psychic cat. Welcome to wonderful TCoD!

Welcome, I'm Rizadon, the one who LOVES fire types, epsecially Charizard.

Here, you can participate in many things, like ASB, Mafia games, Roleplays, Safarii Zones, and of course, Pokemon discusions.

Hope you have fun here! We are all friendly, and we drink Tea, and eat Cod. =P

Hi, I'm Lili, the forum cat and pony lover! It's lovely to meet you, sugar-cube! I don't really like HTML myself, it's a little too complicated for me. Too many numbers and letters and symbols... It makes my head hurt. But I have a friend who absolutely loves it and is an HTML master, you should meet her (if she ever comes back onto the site).

But, yeah. Have a great time here!

Back
Top Bottom