• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello there

Haz

What should I put here?
Hello there people.
I'm new (duh)
Not really much to say really...

Fascinating.

Anyway, welcome to TCOD! We hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here. A few quick notices before you venture off into the world:

Don't let any of us scare you too much.
Some of us have an unusual addiction to hyperness.
A lot of us use cut and paste welcomes (with a hint of originality).

Some people will probably arrive shortly with balloons, tea, and cod for you, so just hang around.

Weeeelcome to TCoD! *gives you tea and cod*
Your avatar made me giggle. -w-
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, and as Aethelstan said, don't let our craziness scare you. (:

Welcome to TCoD! I am Ramsie, hello. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Why hello there. It's an awfully nice day today, isn't- *Thunder crashes*- it?

Anyway, I'm Skroy, and starting with this thread I'll be handing out lemons to squeeze into your tea (well, that's what my family does). *Hands out lemons*
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Fascinating.

Anyway, welcome to TCOD! We hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here. A few quick notices before you venture off into the world:

Don't let any of us scare you too much.
Some of us have an unusual addiction to hyperness.
A lot of us use cut and paste welcomes (with a hint of originality).

Some people will probably arrive shortly with balloons, tea, and cod for you, so just hang around.

Thanks! I can be hyperactive sometimes so ignore me when I do that. I've been on a lot of other forums so I won't get scared. :P

Weeeelcome to TCoD! *gives you tea and cod*
Your avatar made me giggle. -w-
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, and as Aethelstan said, don't let our craziness scare you. (:

Thanks! It's DP Snorlax, Aerodactyle and Meganium with Quaqsire (spelling?) and Espeon colours.

Welcome to TCoD! I am Ramsie, hello. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks, I hope I do.

Why hello there. It's an awfully nice day today, isn't- *Thunder crashes*- it?

Anyway, I'm Skroy, and starting with this thread I'll be handing out lemons to squeeze into your tea (well, that's what my family does). *Hands out lemons*
Hope you enjoy your time here.

*takes lemons* Thanks Skroy.

Back
Top Bottom