• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello!

alfanzo

Hey! So I'm Alfanzo (as indicated by my user name) and I'm new (as indicated by me posting in here)! Anyways, that's really all! Hope to see you around!

Ok... nevermind. I want a real introduction this time. Ok, here I go!

My real name is not Alfanzo (gasp!). I'm fifteen. I like to draw, write, read, listen to all sorts of music except for rap and country, play games, talk, and learn. In real life I'm quiet until you get to know me and then I'm quite sarcastic and such, eheh...

My favorite games are the Legend of Zelda series, Mario (especially the Paper Mario games), and... I think I'm forgetting something... Oh, yes, Pokemon. I like to learn about Archeology, Paleantology, Zoology, Cryptozoology, and Mythology, among other things...

Hm, and my favorite Pokemon would have to be Vulpix and Mudkip...
and Lotad and Espeon and Umbreon and, and, and... Well mainly just Vulpix and Mudkip.

That was the longest introduction I've ever done! I kid you not!

EDIT- Oh, but this must be mentioned. My absolute favorite show is Supernatural! I love it!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom