• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello...

Rayne Forest

is a rotten egg.
Hello. My name is pronounced rain forest, in case you were wondering. I just changed the spelling, to be original. I guess... Yeah, I like to be original... I've also just started spriting.

I'm also kind of shy, so, yeah. I don't know what to say...

Original like Blood Rayne?

Welcome to the forums, Ms Forest. We've got plenty of things to engage interest. Debates, threads full of amusing nonsense, discussions on all sorts of things, and a few pokemon-related threads here and there. If you're of a literary persuasion, then there's a Writing section a little lower, and if you're art-orientated, then there's the Art and Spriting forums.

If you need questions answered about anything, then there's probably a few helpful people hanging around in the Forum Help section, which is not very far down from this very board.

Have fun, whatever you do.

welcome...so are you gonna be active, or are you gonna forget about ur account after a week? Cuz of the over 1000 members, less than 500 are active.

I'm going to try and stay active. I can get pretty busy though, so I might be inactive every once and a while... Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

hey, if you want to, it would be a good idea to look at all of the sections first, to see where you think you belong. (for me, that would be the rp section, [maybe] see you there ^_^ )

Back
Top Bottom