• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello!

ShadowUmbreon

Is now an official bird creeper.
Hi! I'm ShadowUmbreon! I've been visiting The Cave of Dragonflies for a while, so I decided to join the forums. A bit about me: I play the Alto Saxophone and take ballet, a lot so I can't be on here very often since Marching Band takes up a lot of my time... so, yeah I'm sure no one will reply to this, so until then, Goodbye!

Trumpet is better than saxophone..BRASS POWER

Anywho, I'm the evil conservative around here, so run away.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Here's your tea *hands over a cup of tea* and your cod. *hands over plate of cod* :3

YESH! BRASS POWER! :DDD

So, Shadow, what is your favorite color? TV show? Pokemon? Do you have a website? What are your other interests besides music and dance?

Favorite Color: Dark Blue
Favorite TV Show: Sadly, I do not watch TV often, but when I do it's either CSI, The Office, or House
Pokemon: Every single one of them, they are all full of epic win
I have no website, too complicated and I would never update, it would be boring and therefore keel over and die a miserable death
My only other interests are reading and Science... I should probably practice my sax, but I never since my private lesson teacher tried to kindly tell me that I was no worth his time, even though I have had many people tell me I'm an excellent player... so that experience did not help my already non-existent self esteem (I do realise that practicing would help this problem, but I am too busy doing nothing to do something productive)
Oh! I also scare people, most of friends are afraid that if they make me mad I will hurt them (which is absolutely not true).
I'm rambling now... I'll just shut up.

No, don't shut up, you are the new person, we want to hear all about you!

You should PM me, so we can talk all about The Office and House

Back
Top Bottom