• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Help me wif my White (version) team?

For the main storyline, the best thing to do is probably go online, look up the Pokemon you'll be fighting and train a team that's strong against those Pokemon. But in general, yes, the best thing to do is make sure each Pokemon's weaknesses are covered by another Pokemon on your team (ex. Snivy's weak to Fire, Panpour covers Fire. etc). What you have is a bit rudimentary but it works for in-game. Things get way more complicated in competitive battling, though.

Ikr. I just took the game guide's info. I never used it, but it works.
Simply put, the E4's types are Ghost, Dark, Psychic and Fighting. For the Ghost and Psychic, simply get a dark type pokemon. I recommend Bisharp. Despite Bisharp's failure as fainting a lot, its a great pokemon to have. Teach Night slash, and that will work against the Ghost and Psychic pokemon easily. Then teach it some fighting move. That'll help against teh Dark Pokemon. For the fighting type, I'd recommend a flying type. That will also help against Scrafty a Dark/Fighting pokemon.
I'm not sure whether you fighting the E4 first time or the time where you fight the champion. That would help >.>

@Grimdour
Lol, nice. I never thought of using a Chandelure. I swept them with a Bisharp, with a quick claw attached to help against Marshal.

Zoroark, Volcarona, and Gothitelle were my biggest MVPs.

Lol, we've gone off topic. Let's stay on topic.

You've had quite a bit of info of what pokemon to have, heres some advice for training. Build a nice, evenly leveled, and evenly powered team. Just focus on the E4 now. In between the E4 and N's Castle you can train some more. When in N's Castle there will be a grunt before the battle with N that will take you outside of the castle. Take that advantage to train some more
Recommended Level for E4: 50-55
Recommended Level for N and Ghetsis: 53-58
For training every day train in Nimbasa City. The trainer's pokemon adjust to the number of Badges and such you have.
Theres also the Opelucid Battle House filled with Rotation and Triple battles to train on.
Other than that, train in Victory Road.

Back
Top Bottom