• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hey, anyone remember me?

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Hi guys and gals and others! I'm Baku, for those who don't know me.

(wow i come off as kind of pretentious there dont i ok let me try again)

hi im baku! i used to frequent this forum a few years back (2007-09??) and ive sometimes checked up on stuff but never really gotten active again, which is a shame, cause i spent a lot of time here and made many friends! many of whom i sadly rarely talk to nowadays : (

anyways! im gonna try to be more active here again after getting back into pokemon recently (thanks pokemon y) !

i hope some of you remember me, and for those who dont...

well, im baku, as i said! used to go by bakuphoon and then bakun before. im norwegian and 18 years old (wow how time flies). my favourite pokemon is typhlosion, and i used to sprite a bunch! ive played two ranger games, two mystery dungeon games, at least one pokemon game of every generation (tho not finished all) and im currently playing pokemon y! if anyones interested in my friend code, its 4785-5082-1928. i have a skype too, so dont hesitate to ask for it!

i do hope to be more active here again.. ill try my best uwu

/waves

Hi, welcome back! I was just looking at your profile yesterday, actually. Huh. Good to see you back.

thanks!!! im glad you remember me...!
now i just feel bad for not remembering you two D: maybe flora but.. did you change your names while i was gone or something? o:

anyways, hi!!

thanks!!! im glad you remember me...!
now i just feel bad for not remembering you two D: maybe flora but.. did you change your names while i was gone or something? o:
No, I wasn't here yet. I don't remember you... I just happened to be browsing the forums at one point and came across your name.

oh wow thats quite a coincidence then! maybe you're a little psychic, hehe!

pleased to meet you tho, qvalador!

oh wow thats quite a coincidence then! maybe you're a little psychic, hehe!

pleased to meet you tho, qvalador!
And I you, Mister Baku. I hope your current stay extends infinitely longer than your previous one, and that you enjoy your time here.

thank you! i hope so too. i might try to post a bit in the roleplaying and arts forums like i did before. hope to befriend and get to know people again!

Heyyyyy I remember you! I don't think we really talked, though. Still, welcome back \o/

Back
Top Bottom