• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, I'm back

Bk_Enteimon

*Digimon Disguised as a Pokemon*
Yush, I joined as Jimmeh a million years ago and apparently *DIED* but I'm back now to bother The Verne full force.

Hullo?
Yes, that's a good way to start.
Why didn't I think of that?

Also I am resisting Caps Lock with all of my being, which is very hard to do after reading *some of* "A Prayer for Owen Meany".

:grin:

Hello? Welcome to the tea cod of TCOD. I greet many newbies with a gift of a cat plushie. The rarest depends on your nationality. But for me gold and red ones are rarest. You can have a limited edition BLACK one.

...and apparently *DIED* but...

Oooh, no, you didn't die. There was a database error and in the process of fixing it the database was somehow wiped, deleting threads, posts, members and everything, so we all had to re-join and start from the top, so to speak.

Welcome.

Haha I woulda told you about the database thing except that get this I totally forgot.

Uh, okey?
Thanks!
My Male Parent shalled be THRILLED *wink, wink* about another Plushie!
*HUGS CRAZY AWESOME BLACK PLUSHIE OF DOOM*
Er, uh, ANYWAY!
Yeah, so maybe that's why I couldn't log into my old acount?! XD

Okey, thanks!

I'm just struggling with it at the moment, so, yes, it should pass soon enough and everthing will be warm and fuzzy. :)

So do all Americans get yonder Black Plusherz then?

I feel honored...

Black plushies aren't exactly rare, they only come sometimes as in they aren't rare on special occasions like when I'm happy :D

Oh.

I see...

*DARNDARNDARNDARNDARN!!!!*

Ehem.
Anyway...
So whats a good place for a Newbie like me to go to get better know here?

Well, people are known for different things. If you're good at spriting you could go to Sprites and Pixel Art and show off your sprites or something, if you like RPs then go to RPs[if you're a maniac and post a lot then you might make friends with other RP post a lots]. If you like Forum games then go to Forum Games, post a lot and you'll be well known there. If you post everywhere you'll be known everywhere but don't post HTML if you know nothing. Everyone was non well known at first, they slowly built it up.

Edit: I just noticed this:

A MOST SKITTIOUS EVEE ONCE GAVE ME A DELIGHTFUL PLUSHIE.
IT IS BLACK AND DELIGHTFUL.

Aww...how nice :D Someone actually putting my cat plushie gift in their sig~

Back
Top Bottom