• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, it's the new guy! (AKA, me XD)

Not really. I'm already on these forums. And the teamuber forums for Shoddy battle.

Ah, I see. Alright, I'm regestering now with my user name Mini Moonwalker without the underscore because I can't use it. x_x

And some person took the name Moonwalker. Typical. I also accepted your friend request here. :3

Yay! :D

Now, click my link. You will go to my page. Click on any pokemon/egg.

If you click on a pokemon, it'll ask for a certain flavor of berry.

Cheri=spicy
Aspear=sour
Chesto=dry
Rawst=bitter and
Pecha=sweet

If you click on an egg, it's much simplier. Just click "Warm it up".

Yay! :D

Now, click my link. You will go to my page. Click on any pokemon/egg.

If you click on a pokemon, it'll ask for a certain flavor of berry.

Cheri=spicy
Aspear=sour
Chesto=dry
Rawst=bitter and
Pecha=sweet

If you click on an egg, it's much simplier. Just click "Warm it up".

:D

I'm still taking the test, because appearently after reading the rules about 3 times I still can't get everything right (xD), but as a guest I've clicked on your Pokemon. :3 Fed and warmed 'em up.

Just do this:

SAy you got 5 questions wrong. Answer one differently. Then, click submit answers If it says you got 6 questions wrong, then that one was originally correct. If it still says 5 wrong, it's one you got wrong, and chose the second wrong option. If it says you got 4 wrong, then you re-answered the question, probperly this time. Continue until you reach 0 wrong.

Just do this:

SAy you got 5 questions wrong. Answer one differently. Then, click submit answers If it says you got 6 questions wrong, then that one was originally correct. If it still says 5 wrong, it's one you got wrong, and chose the second wrong option. If it says you got 4 wrong, then you re-answered the question, probperly this time. Continue until you reach 0 wrong.

Trying that now. I'll edit when it works and I'm through with the evil quiz.

EDIT: FINALLY. It's validated. Yay~

Last edited:
lol

To think that this was an intro thread, and now we're talking about a test. XD lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Hi welcome to the wonderful world of TCoD!I'm ArceusPalkia916,your Death Note loving,Pokemon nerd, ten year old,and an animal crossing lover. 8D always wanted to do that.

lol

To think that this was an intro thread, and now we're talking about a test. XD lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Off topic much? xD

ok then.

Why don't you put your link in your sig?

Just go to the top, click your username, then copy and paste the link in your sig.

Back
Top Bottom