• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey People

Lightning Bolt the Druid

The Druid of Life
Hey people I am new here and I was told about the site by Blastoise.

I am a Pokemon, Bleach, Zelda, and other types of games and anime and I love to PO. I have my own site and I am new to Diablo since I got Diablo II and I hope I can get along with everyone here.

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies forums! I am Control of Dialga and will be your guide. *hands foam sword* Use it wisely.

Over there is the Role-Playing Lounge. Nearby is the ASB League. There is Mafia. The Coughing and Laughing Cupboards are over there. And where you can find me, is that boulder over there. Have a good stay.

*sits on boulder*

Hey people I am new here and I was told about the site by Blastoise.

I am a Pokemon, Bleach, Zelda, and other types of games and anime and I love to PO. I have my own site and I am new to Diablo since I got Diablo II and I hope I can get along with everyone here.

*Gasp* Husband! How kind of you to join here! o3o It's me, DarkAura, obviously. ^^

uh, Roleplaying there, MLP FiM in Clubs, Writing there, Art over there, and Pokemon discussions all around. Enjoy your stay. Here's a complimentary Tea and Cod.

Thanks Penguin, I am a Druid on Diablo II and he is named Lightning Bolt and that is what I usually go by on sites so I made my user name Lightning Bolt the Druid.

And I love the site right now.

Back
Top Bottom