• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heyy :)

...Well, tell me what you need hlep with, and I'll stand by you, every step of it.

Anyway, hi. I'm Richie, the resident Future Trunks fangirl. I help people a lot...

So, what do you need?

uh....

That's really vague, hon. Do you want to know about ASB? Mafia? The site? How to do this?

Throw me a bone here.

Back off, Jace, I'm helping.

Hello and welcome to the Cave. I am Braeburn, once known to all as Ultra-Saiyan Jace. I can help you with anything you need done. Thats what I love doing.

Ok, thanks guys. I am confused about how to get to this. I don't know how I ended up here, I just clicked on the little you need to introduce yourself button.

Oh, it should be on the forum home page {click on the Cave of Dragonfly tab at the top or the header to get here}. The first section says Introductions. Then find your subject title {which would be HEYY :)}. Then, fwa-la, you have reached your destination. Any questions??

Tip: Don't double post, the edit button is your friend.

And no offense to Braeburn, but that's not helpful.

Apple Bloom, this is a forum. "This conversation" is a thread. Have you ever been on a forum before?

Hi Applebloom, fellow crusader. Now that the crusaders are all here, lets. Go. SKYDIVING!

Ok, Applebloom, err, I'm not sure I can explain how to do every little thing on here...so, umm...let someone else help you with this...Sweetie belle cannot explain things good. =(

Have fun here!

Back
Top Bottom