• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hi every1

Skidder13

hi im Skidder13 and I love heaps of things these are all the things

animals,typing,friends(even over the internet),sleeping,playing in mud,playing in the rain,home,pokemon,kool websites,forums,games,painting,drawing,my parents,my pets,mythical creatures,Charlie the unicorn,eragon,eldest,brisingr,austar,rice bubbles,Emily the strange,Gothic stuff,cackling and i can't rember all the rest i dislike not hate but dislike my brother and sister i just went to Bali it was pawsome i also like webfetti yay thanks for reading love Skidder13:dead::dead:

Holy crap that's a long sentence with a few spaces :o

Hullo, I'm Dragon and you'll usually find me around the Games forum. Ever. :3

The Strongest here says hi!
(ok well, not really...)
Formal introduction:
*sigh*

Hello~ I'm ChiruRin (zomg no way I changed my nickname. Used to be RinRin, by the way... now it's ChiruRin, or CirRin... I'm gonna shut up now..)

I'm the one over there.... watching everyone eat Tea and Cod... and all I have is this ice cream ramen... haha...

Beh, I need to work on this thing...

Hi, I can make long lists too!

The things to do here include:

chatting, spazing, being annoying, writing, spriting, entering contests, ASBing, reading, breathing, living, eating tea and cod, choking on tea and cod, staring, contributing, laughing, crying, getting mad, logging in, logging off, typing, sighing, smilieing, discussing, debating, headdesking, facepalming, RPing, reffing, being weird, being absent, being bored, waiting for your friends to log on, being talkative, being quiet, welcoming, and making long lists!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, WELCOME! I'm Aethelstan.
After memorizing all that, go on out and begin TCODing!

animals,typing,friends(even over the internet),sleeping,playing in mud,playing in the rain,home,pokemon,kool websites,forums,games,painting,drawing,my parents,my pets,mythical creatures,Charlie the unicorn,eragon,eldest,brisingr,austar,rice bubbles,Emily the strange,Gothic stuff,cackling and i can't rember all the rest i dislike not hate but dislike my brother and sister i just went to Bali it was pawsome i also like webfetti yay thanks for reading love Skidder13:dead::dead:

Wow, that's a long list. All I have to say now is: Go drink som tea, eat some cod, and wreak some brutal havoc have fun!

Back
Top Bottom