• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi there!

Fireprincess

Nice to meet all of you! Name's Fireprincess and I'm glad to be joining all of you today! Let's see something about myself...I'm a huge Pokemon fan, and have been so since I was 11. Not to mention I'm somewhat of an anime fan. (and a brony. Luna is best pony.) The Pokemon games I currently own are:

Yellow (battery dried),Silver (battery dried),Stadium 1 and 2,Hey You Pikachu,Puzzle League,Emerald,FireRed,Colosseum,XD:Gale of Darkness,Channel,Diamond,Platinum,Battle Revolution,Ranger:Guardian Signs,SoulSilver, and Black (already reserved my copy of Black 2)

Whew that's a lot, but anyway I'm an all around fun girl who hopes to become an active member on this forum.

Bear with me in RP forums, I'm not the best of writers in the way that ideas come to mind but I can't but them into words.

Now that that's been said once again I'd like to say hi!

Welcome to TCoD. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

no, Luna is best princess, Applejack is best pony

Welcome to the Cave! Have this *complimentary* platter of tea and cod. NO, it won't come back in a few years to haunt you, and NO, it does not cost anything! Feel free to explore (but make sure you take this foam sword to protect yourself) and if you have any questions you can ask anyone or post in the Forum Help section!

Hello, I'm Frostagin. The local Hetalia freak/frost dragon/obsessed with Robot Unicorn Attack person/giver of scones.
So here.
Scones.
They double as both food and a means of attack.
owo

Hi! Welcome to the Cave! I'm now going to try and give you some *deep breath* psychedelic colors that I've hopefully got right because Absoul forgot them and I've lost my sanity because of life. Par-tay? Anyways, VM does not stand for Violent Message and be sure to join TCoD's Welcome Mats. Links coming from a lapotop to you. *facepalm* Just to make up for the failure, have some D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!

Back
Top Bottom