• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi?

sidewalk_time

The complete opposite of overkill
Pronoun
she/her
Yeah, hi! Thought to announce my joining of the forums. I used to browse this website and forums a bit without getting an account a long time ago(still don't know how I found this site), before I completely stopped doing that. I'm still pretty new to this forum, though. I'm into a few fandoms, though I used to be an extremely avid Pokemon fan and was really proud of my ability to be a living PokeDex when I was little. I still play some Pokemon games if I can. I don't expect to post much, but I'll continue browsing and do a few things here and there. And that's it! Thanks if you read that.

Hey welcome! I'm also in the boat of having been a long time fan of TCOD. Back then the internet was way smaller so a fansite this good was bound to be visited by most of us at some point! I'm hoping some more active threads will show up on the board and we get to socialize a bit, as I get older I feel a certain kinship to people who have shared my childhood and teen interests (and post on forums).

Hey welcome! I'm also in the boat of having been a long time fan of TCOD. Back then the internet was way smaller so a fansite this good was bound to be visited by most of us at some point! I'm hoping some more active threads will show up on the board and we get to socialize a bit, as I get older I feel a certain kinship to people who have shared my childhood and teen interests (and post on forums).

Thanks! It does feel kind of lonely in the forums, now, since people don't post often, so I definitely agree.

Back
Top Bottom