• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi!

Poke4ever

I am lighting. The rain transformed.
Hi, everyone! I'm Poke4ever, and I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I basically love everything about Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Drifloon, mostly because it was my first ever shiny and because it's so cute!:love: I just LOVE shiny Pokemon and so far, I have 11 shiny Pokemon, which are shiny Gengar, Lucario, Azumarill, Dialga, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Bidoof, Drifloon, Heracross, Regigigas, and Groudon. The ones that I definitely know that are NOT hacked are shiny Rayquaza, Bidoof, Drifloon, Heracross, Regigigas, and Groudon, because I caught all of these Pokemon on my own, by just saving before them and resetting until they are shiny (I did this to get shiny Rayquaza, Drifloon, Regigigas, and Groudon) or by just catching them randomly (I caught shiny Bidoof by pure luck, I was just walking around in the grass one day and it just appeared. I got shiny Heracross by breeding, you should have seen how surprised I was! I was just breeding for a Heracross and then it just came out of the egg shiny!:freaked:) The shiny Pokemon that I'm not sure if they are hacked are shiny Gengar, Lucario, Azumarill, Dialga, and Deoxys. I got them mostly by trading on the GTS or by trading at Pokemon events, so they might be hacked, or they might not. I can't tell if they are. So, uh, well, that's it. (Oh, and sorry about me saying "Pokemon" and "shiny" about fifty times. You can obviously tell that I'm obsessed with Pokemon!:sweatdrop: And that I like to talk a lot!:sweatdrop:)

Back
Top Bottom