• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi!

k9dixie548

Release your inner demons
HI ^-^

I'm k9dixie548!

I really don't kno what to write, so here's some basic stuff.

I like watching Bleach, One piece, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Rurouni Kenshin.

My Favorite animal is the fox, and my favorite pokemon is Vulpix.

This is my first time on a forum, so here goes! :-)

If you can spell properly(which you can) and are friendly(seem to be), you won't have problems. Welcome to TCoD~ Have a good time here. =D

Hello, hello, hello...

I'm Blastoise-the-guy-who-also-enjoys-Naruto-and-Full Metal Alchemist. This (duh) is the Cave of Dragonflies. Also, don't get eaten by Giant Dragonflies. It doesn't happen that often, but still...

Welcome.

Vulpix is my third favorite Pokemon normally, but at the moment it's my favorite.

Foxes are my second favorite animal next to the almighty CATS.

And you get a fox cub because I feel like it.

*gives*

Hey! ^-^ Face is my face! You stole it! grr....

You like foxes? So do I! My pokesona, Enekuro is a guardian fox, and may he bless your time on these forums.

WOW!!!

I didn't expect this many responses!

Dragon & Ruffledfeathers: Thanks!

Dragon of Fire: the only reason I joined was because you told me to. Thanks!

Blastoise426: I'm glad there are others out there who appreciate the same kind of shows as me. And I hope I don't get eaten.

Pinestar: I have family in Ohio, so I respect you for being an Ohio person. So, was the evil laughter really necessary?

EeveeSkitty: THANK YOU!!!!! I shall call him Byrn.

cheesecake: YUM ^-^

Kali the Flygon: I would like to not be eaten, please.

Enekuro: I did not steal that face from you. I stole it a long time ago from my sister. Oh, and hello and thank you to Enekuro the guardian fox.

Byrn sounds quite nice when said aloud...unless I'm pronouncing it wrong...

I used to give out cat plushies but they got boring so I just give out whatever I want now :)

zuea: Thanks!

EeveeSkitty: It should be pronounced like the word "burn". And cat plushies are cool, but I agree that giving out what you want makes it much more fun. I send you back a piece of chocolate cake (I have a thing for chocolate)

Back
Top Bottom