• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How long do Pokemon live?

It's said that Ninetales lives for a thousand years, and Wartortle lives for ten thousand, but other than that, I think that Pokemon live as long as their animal counterparts normally do. It's most logical.

My new Butterfree in FR is going to die tomorrow?

;_;

And Mike, I never thought of that, but now that I look at it, I do. Posion Gas, useless little balls, huge eyes, copyandpastedandchangedtwopixels mouths...

I always thought they would live about 10 years longer than their trainer, since they lived a life of luxury and wouldn't be able to fend for themselves in the wild.

I would of never though someone would ask this question. I think they live over 10,000 years or so even when there owner/trainer die. They might give up on life and don't want to battle anymore but they should still be alive.

No

Absol is described as long lived, and lives 100 years (presumably in the wild)

The average Pokemon would likely only live about as long as a human

Hmmm.... I always assumed that the average Pokemon lives about as long as a human. Some more common ones and bug types (Shedinja not included) probably have shorter life spans, while fully evolved Pokemon lives for longer times. Dragons (Charizard, Salamence, and all those) and pseudo-legendaries can live for probably thousands of years, and legendaries don't die from age.

But that's only what I think.

Back
Top Bottom