• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many Shiny Pokemon do you have?

How many Shinies do you have?

• 0-10

Votes: 204 87.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 31 or over

Votes: 13 5.6%

• Total voters
I've never even seen a shiny outside of the mandatory one in GSC/HGSS and the ones my friends own. Though I did just get a shiny Snivy via trade earlier today.

Seen a shiny Swablu in Emerald, own a Shiny Onix and Arceus in HG(Yes, from trades with a friend who... did things. So sue me.).
Otherwise, no LEGIT sightings/catches so far, other than the Swablu. =(

- Geodude once in Silver way back when
- Zigzagoon in my old Sapphire game; released it
- Cacnea in my old Sapphire game; forgot to save and then proceeded to fight and beat Regirock.. that one's totally my bad
- Tentacool in my old Diamond game; started over
- Bidoof in my old Diamond game; started over
- Spiritomb off GTS -- first thing I ever got off the GTS, surprised the hell out of me
- Beldum (now Metagross) off GTS
- Chansey off GTS -- saw it on there at midnight when I checked for lulz before bed, it was up for a lv.9 and under male chikorita so i spent two hours breeding until I got one. its IVs turned out to be utterly horrible so i just make it do contests and shit
- Slowbro off GTS -- probably hacked because its IVs are all 28 or higher

So I don't actually own any anymore that I caught myself

Back
Top Bottom