• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many Shiny Pokemon do you have?

How many Shinies do you have?

• 0-10

Votes: 204 87.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 31 or over

Votes: 13 5.6%

• Total voters
but since everything except attack had to be even, the hp gene, which was determined by the parity of the others, was either 8 (odd attack) or 0 (even).

Ah, I didn't know that.

I must be getting shinies very quickly or something, because my vote on this poll says "0-10," But I now have "31 or over" shinies. I just found a shiny Corsola in Platinum, at a Poké Radar chain of only two. I've been wanting one for a while; I love its light blue color.~ I've also been wanting a shiny in R/S/E/FR/LG for a while, but since I was in a cave in Ruby and that's what I'm working on right now, I probably would have found a Zubat or something else I don't want. My shiny female Corsola needs a nickname. Usually I come up with them on the spot but for some reason this one's a little tough...

Red Gyarados (everyone should at least have this)

I think most people do have it, but they don't list it, because it's always going to be there, whenever you play a Gen. II game. There isn't going to be a random normal Gyarados when you talk to it in the Lake of Rage.

One in possession, my Shiny Dialga, which took approx. 221 SRs.
I encountered both a Shiny Wailmer and Wingull on my old Ruby save file, but that was back when the DS games didn't exist, I didn't have a gameboy or link cable, and I wanted to play through the game again. :| Oh well.

Currently a shiny Roselia in Platinum.

However, I did have quite a few shinies in Gold (from what I remember, Drowzee, Slugma, the red Gyarados, and some others I don't remember), but my cart died along with the save file.

My boyfriend got me a shiny Larvesta for my birthday <3 Unfortunately that still leaves my shiny count below 10.

Oh well shiny Volcarona here I come

Hmm..Let's see, I have a shiny Pidgeot, a shiny Staraptor, a shiny Suicune, a shiny Gyrados (Duh) and a shiny Luxray.

So 4-5, depending on if you count Gyrados. :P

I have one shiny- a Golduck in Platinum.
Sadly, it's one of those that are just a slightly different shade than regular Pokemon. It was all cool-looking as a Psyduck, and then it went and evolved. D:

I got a shiny Cranidos in Diamond a shiny Gurdurr in that mountain in White.

I also found a shiny Graveler in Victory Road in HeartGold, but I was out of PokeBalls. Though even if I had Pokeballs, it would've exploded any way.

Way back when, my first shiny encounter was a Graveler in Crystal. It used selfdestruct. D:

I only have three 'legit' shinies now: a drifloon, a charizard, and a shinx. Took...quite a bit of soft-resetting to obtain, haha.

I have 11+

What's funny is that about three of them I was using an AR to get them(Dusknoir, for example, so I don't have to trade) and they appeared shiny, even though I didn't have the Shiny code on.
Did this happen to anyone else?

You all are so freaking lucky. All I have is the Red Gyarados from SS. I mean, even my friend who doesn't play as much as I do saw a shiny Shinx once. She wasn't able to catch it, because it was her brother's game, but still.

I should really start shiny hunting.

.I should really start shiny hunting.

That's what I do. The only reason I have so much is because I've played all the games with well over 200+ hours each. I've found my shinies; they are:

Gyrados - G/S
Raticate - G/S
Wingull - R/S/E
Geodude - Fr/Lg
Dusknoir - D/P/Pt
Froslass - D/P/Pt
Glaceon - D/P/Pt
Bibarel - D/P/Pt (Best HM slave ever!)
Eevee - Hg/Ss (I'm still debating on what to evolve it into:unsure:)
Serperior - B/W (SHINY STARTER, BABY!)
Flygon - B/W (well, technically R/S/E)
Volcarona - B/W (Got it in a trade. It's even legit)

I encountered two* shiny Hypnos in a row once on a borrowed game and the batteries died before I could catch them. Otherwise, my only shinies are the Shiny Gyrados and one of the shiny Legendary Gerbils from that one event a while back.

*They were the same level and gender though so I like to think it was the same one twice in a row.

None. I've never had a legit shiny, and I've only seen a wild shiny once.

I have a few shiny pokemon (Roughly a dozen). I doubt more than a couple of them are legitimate as I obtained them all: (A)from assorted trades on different places; Mostly chats and (B)from Pokemon Black and White's random trade area off wifi.

Seen three, had two. Because the red Gyarados in G/S/C is shiny :3

But anyways, I've also caught a shiny Zubat in Emerald and seen a shiny Odish. Also in Emerald.

Back
Top Bottom