• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Huge steps forward.

Automata heart

a skirt full of scamper and a head full of vodka
I never felt like I was straight. The person I love is male but I always thought that gender didn't matter and love was love. After talking to a friend she said that is called pansexuality. So after some research, I found it summed up how I felt about love. Unlike bisexuality, I don't have a preferance, and to me gender is iralivent.
Btw, I have shared this in the laughing cupboard because for me, this is a happy thing.

Today I also made a huge leap forward in dealing with my anxiety over throwing things away. Actually putting the rubish out and not freaking that I had caught stuff I cared about with it.

*hands around cake* lets celibrate!!!

Congratulations!

It's great that your comfortable with who you are. People can struggle with that, it's great you got through it.

As for the anxiety thing, keep taking those steps. The more rubbish you get rid of, the more space and time the important things have.

Congrats! Have some virtual cookies and cake! *hands cookies and cake* :D

Back
Top Bottom