• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hyperactivity in a Nutshell: Sprites For All

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
As you walk along a lonely road, you happen to see a mansion with a sign:

DANGEROUS: INSANITY INSIDE. DO NOT ENTER.

Of course, you enter.

You see two stairways: one seems to lead outside, with a sign that says "Banana Cemetary and Other Crazy Stuff," the other leading to "Request-A-Sprite." You decide to take the first stairway.

Awaiting you is...a giant picture that seems to be a sprite comic. Detailing a banana's funeral. Strange.

"Oh, that?" asks a voice. You whip around and see a girl with short brown hair, blue eyes, and glasses. "I was talking to my friend, and she made me do a funeral speech for bananas. It was utterly random. And then I got hyper and made it."

You look around, and see no other pictures. You do, however, spot another staircase. You take it, and the girl, seemingly the mansion's owner, happily follows you.

At the top, you see a giant room, filled with sprites. This is obvoiusly the "Request-A-Sprite" room, because you can see a giant queue, leading to an empty desk, where the girl should be sitting.

"Welcome to my sprite shop! Would you like to request a sprite?"

If you say yes, she happily leads you to a corner, featuring several others.

"Hey, everyone! We got a job!

"I'd like you to meet my staff:"

"I'm Ash. Yes, that Ash. I'm kinda the sprite critiquer.

I'm Tadase, I'm Tenshi, and I'm Karin.

"They pop in every now and then."

SPRITES I CAN DO:

Splices:
72zkv8.png

I can do these well.

Recolors:
b6q2k2.png

I can do these fairly well.

Revamps:
b6q2k2.png

I can't do these that well, but I'm learning.

Pokemorphs:
2j2awd0.png

My specialty! Let me know if you want a name on it.

"Enjoy your stay!"

Oooh... can you do a Celebi/Mew splice?
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hm, your sprites seem nice, but your gallery looks somewhat... sparse. Like you need more on there.

...So you say Pokemorphs are your specialty? There's something new... I haven't seen Pokemorphs in a loooong time. Think you could make me one? Mix Maylene (the D/P fighting gym leader? Yeah, her. I'll get a sprite if you need one.) with Riolu. =D

Don't be afraid to recolor the main body, her clothes, hair, etc. or scratch on parts that don't fit. Scratching is so amazingly easy once you get the hang of it (okay not exactly, but whatever) that the only reason people are so afraid of it is because they never practice.

Will be done as soon as possible. -^.^-

EDIT:

2mq4x2p.png

I like. ^^

29bhu12.png

Luxray doesn't have that much to give to Jolteon...

bi48if.png

Super-Mew?

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom