• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I am back.

Enkoe

Crystal is awesome. Period.
Hiya. Remember me? Thought not. I was such a minor member.

Well, now you can party. Yeah.

I was just... occupied with things, mainly school.

I remember you. You're friends with Hogia. You helped me out with Dialga in PMD3 and you had Lyra as your avatar at the time. And if I remember correctly, you had your Trainer Title as 'If you hate Lyra I will kill you', ahahahah.

Anyways, welcome back! School's been backing up everyone, trust me. You're not the only one. ProgMetal_64 won't be on for a few months, and if I'm correct, it's because of school. But, yeah. School's just school. It's backing people up.

Anyways, again, welcome back! Hopefully you can be on more now. :)

Last edited:
Yeah. I do like Lyra, and I've just got into the manga (but I only have one novel. Shoot) so I'm all for Sapphire as well. :P

Well, I still have school, but I don't have a lot of homework to grind on so. And I've used the time to play through Soul Silver. I certainly love the power of trading.

Ah, Sapphire. I love her. <3 I don't have any of the comics, but I do go on Serebii when I can to read. Sapphire's birthday is four days before mine, weired.

Ah, I see, I see. And who doesn't? I'm close to finishing my Johto Pokedex because of trading. <3

Edit: BARUBU YOU POST-NINJA. YOU NINJA'D ME.

I have such awesome luck lol. Marina, Blazen and Leaf were all female first time I picked them. What the hell? Haha. Good times.

Uhh...welcome back. Have some more tea. We're out of safe-to-eat cod and are still working on cleaning up the river. Remember not to step on the welcome mats.

Anyway, what up?

We're out of safe-to-eat cod? Are you serious?!

Oh, great. Who wants lobster?

Oh, yeah! :D *gives you cookies* Chocolate-Chip or Sugar Cookies? Or Black-And-White Cookies?

Your username... sounds vaguely familiar. If you were around when Mini Moon and Hogia were, then I must have known you, since I joined in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom