• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I am the ever mysterious Mystery

Mystery

Nobody shall ever know who I really am.
Hi there. I am Mystery, the one who may be many. I can change personality in an instance and become somebody else. Don't believe me. (changes into a cat and then reverts back to human). See!!

Anyways, I love Pokemon and every other anime. I have been lurking around as a guest and have been seeing that users get foam swords. I want a foam sword. GIMME A FOAMSWORD. LOL

See, that was one of my random changes. Another thing I like to do is say random CATS, I mean things.

I hope to have lots of fun here.

GO PIKACHU!!! No, WOBBAFETT. No. (Sighes) I shall stop.

PONIES!!!

Nyuuuuuuuuuu
Another random person!
Just kidding, we have a fair amount of those. Anyways, hi! I'm Ulqi. Or Arctica. Whatever floats your boat. Here's a foam sword, at your request... *Chunks one at you*
So anyway, forum games are to your left, roleplays straight ahead, mafia and ASB (Anime Style Battling) to your right, and your trusty Pokemon discussions over there. There's a lotta stuff here I'm sure you'll enjoy, so it won't take much to fit in with the rest of us.
Hope to see you around the threads! :3

Hello thar!
I'm Richie (ignore current username please) , TCoD's resident Fangirl of Future Trunks from DBZ. Enjoy your stay!

This is great, I made a meme with the eating foam swords....

Have a doormat too!

*Flings a doormat at your head*

PWNIES GONNA PWN! I mean, uh, hi! Don't believe my username, I'm Ever! Don't take the Welcome Mat, it's carnivorous! Foam swords are nice enough, but I really suggest tea and cod. Or perhaps you would prefer coffee and salmon? Hot chocolate and halibut? Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Everyone's getting foam swords now. I miss the days when we got tea and cod and once in a while salmon with coffee and that was just fine by us.

That aside, welcome! I'm The Omskivar, or just Omski, or Omskivar, or Mister Omskivar if you're nasty. Hope to see you around!

Back
Top Bottom