• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I love my Alcremie (rant)

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Let me explain.
I had taken it upon myself to catch a Gigantamax Alcremie and use it in everything under the sun for no apparent reason.

However i wanted a really good Alcremie. With perfect stats.
It was my fifth Gigantamax Alcremie in a raid battle, i caught it, and used the judge funcion to look at her stats.

HP - Best
Attack - Best
Defense - Best
Sp. Atk - Best
Sp. Def - Best
Speed - Best

I couldn't believe my luck! A perfect IV Alcremie.

I then spent a while EV training it in HP and Sp Def and finding some moves for it, and now my Alcremie is awesome and i call her Jane, but she isn't named Jane.

Alcremie
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Sweet Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
MOVES
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Calm Mind
- Recover
HP: 334 normally.

I then entered an Online tournament with her and two magikarps.

Let me tell you all of the details in this convenient spoiler.

This kid, i'm sure very overconfident, sent out a Coalossal named Krackatoa.
I Gigantamaxed Alcremie and used G-Max Finale just as he switched to a Toxicroak. I KO'd his toxicroak in one hit.
This kid sent out a Durludon named Cannon and Dynamaxed it. It used Max Steelspike. It Did about 1/2 Damage to my Alcremie.
My Alcremie used G-Max Finale and Did around 2/3 damage and then healed herself to About 2/3 and than healed more using her leftovers.
Durludon used Max Steelspike and did around the same Damage it did before, Alcremie is in the yellow with 102 HP left (Max HP when Gigantamaxed at Lvl 50 is 300 something, Max HP when Gigantamax at lvl 100 is 668)
Alcremie Uses G-Max Finale, KO's Durludon and heals her self to about 1/2 HP.

Alcremie shrinks back into normal size, sends out Coalossal, I use recover, he uses earth power. Earth Power does maybe 20 damage. Alcremie's recover gets her back very close to full HP. Alcremie uses calm mind and then I use recover every other turn i don't use Dazzling Gleam and after about 7 turns i finnally knock out his coalossal, using only Alcremie.

Alcremie is such a cool Pokemon and Actually has competitive use as well as Casual use.

600px-869Alcremie-Gigantamax.png

Because my characters name is also Jane and that just seems weird to have the same name because people when i battle online will be confused.

This is very cool! I'm glad you got a perfect stat alcremie! :) I am happy for you. I'd love to use Alcremie more after reading this thread too.

Back
Top Bottom