• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were trapped in a completely plain room...

I'd Wess Dance as hard as I could.

Also, I'd tell my deepest, darkest secrets to the air because I just need to say them out loud.

Then I'd steal the technology that took me from wherever I was and put me in the room. AND USE IT FOR THE GOOD OF SCIENCE

I'd Wess Dance as hard as I could.
^This.

I'd also sneak in some kind of marker hidden in my jacket pockect and draw stuff on the walls. Or I'd daydream, sleep and eat, start singing random songs really badly and slowly go insane XD

I'd probably check to see if there are any openings, use every one of the tools/random things on hand to try to break out, give up and go back to sleep, scream really loudly to test out the acoustics of the room, try to break dance, and somewhat fail, sit around and do nothing, check to see if there are any surveillance cameras in the corners, show off my (almost non-existant) dance moves, sleep more and wake up to figure out that I'm actually stuck in there, stare at the ceiling, (try to) do yoga, run out of ideas, eventually become crazy, eventually find out that it is some kind of test room that was used to test various things when the universe was being programmed, sit down and think for a while, pee in a corner because I can't hold it in any longer, sleep more, complain about the accommodations, try to develop psychic powers (more like psycho powers)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom