• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm baaaaack. Yaaaay.

Sokka217

is yet another user.
So hai guys.
Everybody go thank jaketiger1116 for getting me back on here. c:
Uhhh...
Yeah so I'm Sokka.

I was here before. But my internet is a bully and will "Mak u cry". But. Now I'm back.
So hi everybody. :D
Uh.. Well if you didn't know, uh, I'm 16, going on 17. Teehee. I play a lot of PC games, Sokka217 is my account for like.. EVERYTHING (YouTube (I do AMVs and other animations), DeviantArt (Nobody looks at my stuff there, but I draw, do photography, etc), Skype, Steam (I play a lot of Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, use Source Filmmaker, but also play PS3, Wii, and DS stuff, AND POKEMON IS GREAT), uhh.. Yeah). Wow lot of parantheishishtsih.
Aaaanyway. Yeah. I like friends.
I love you.
Love me.
*Does the thing from Bruce Almighty*

Hey I know you.. Look someone who I've never met before and has come back after not being on in over a year! WELCOME BACK :D

Back
Top Bottom