• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm finally going to become an RS Member :D

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
So, I've started playing RuneScape again :D And guess what? I asked my mom and dad if I could become a member, and they said yes!
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!

Why is it yes? Well, you get to more quests, you can wield -awesome- armour, like barrows, you can train more skills (like thieving and hunting) and you get access to 3 times as big area than in the free to play worlds :DDDD
Oh, and you can get skill capes, which are awesome! Pure awesome!

But the main reason I want to become a member is that my crush is a member, a boy I have known for 3-4 years :D If you've seen my post in the crushes thread, you know he quit a long time ago, but HE'S BACK! Oh I'm so happy, I could... I could... Ur, fly?

Now, I haven't got the guts to tell him I love him, it's difficult, and what if he doesn't like me? Though, I'm pretty sure he does. When I told him I was going to become a member, he was all "Awesome! I can't wait! I'll help you with some quests when you become a mem!" :D
So, any tips on how to tell him about my feelings for him or something?

YAY!

Have fun. I wouldn't pay a single penny for the new Runescape, considering how it's been bastardized beyond recognition, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Congrats.

edit edit: oh, duh, musta missed that part. >>;; Just... outright tell him? I really am no good with crushes at all, so I dunno how that would work, but.

Thank you :D

And I might tell him how I feel when I become a member, which might be tomorrow :D

Man, I hated Runescape. But, yeah... if your crush is on Runescape, no reason not to be with him. In fact, you should go as far as nessecary.

I used to be a member, but my parents ran out of money. DX
The way I got a boyfriend, was I told one of my friends to ask him if he liked me, and he said yes, so she got us together and made us ask each other ourselves. Although that was when I was in Japan... Maybe it's different where you live. *shrugs*

I used to be a member, but my parents ran out of money. DX
The way I got a boyfriend, was I told one of my friends to ask him if he liked me, and he said yes, so she got us together and made us ask each other ourselves. Although that was when I was in Japan... Maybe it's different where you live. *shrugs*
Good advice, thanks!

And also, I forgot to say, we live in a very different timezone, so it is pretty difficult to contact him :/ So I am up at night playing Runescape when my parents are asleep. They know nothing.

Wooo! He invited me to go train today! Probably on Ankous, but who cares! He invited me to go train with him :D I really hope our relationship grows nao :3

I might, might tell him about my feelings for him tomorrow, wish me luck! Now I have to gather guts over night.

Good night! (well, for me it is night, at least)

Thank you :3

Eh, I'm probably a slight too low level for dragon slaying ^^; Err, level 73 only.

But then it depends on what dragons, baby dragons? Blue dragons? The KBD (No way I'm going to even try <.<)

Oh yeah, thought I'm slightly busy training my thieving (Currently lvl 19 :/), aiming for 99.

Heh.

Back
Top Bottom