• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy and tasty and whatnot, I assure you.

Welcome, I am Blastoise, have a nice time and stay a while. We have bar-stools and cheese-puffs for your eating and sitting pleasure, respectively.

Hello, I am Superbird, as you might have guessed from my Username. I'm the resident Bird-Lover here at the Cave. Now, before I elaborate, I'd like to offer you beverages, pastries, and fish. Want any?

Okay. Before Blade gets here, I'm going to point you to the ASB section. This forum really is a lot of fun, and I hope you like it!

One last thing--watch out for the carnivorous welcome mats. They will bite you. Also beware of Invisichomp, the Invisible Shiny Garchomp that Blade can't get ahold of. See you around!

Hello there!

Unfortunately, like Superbird said, the welcome mats are carnivorous. We threw the last few out but there's still a few nasty ones, so avoid those.

Fortunately, our TCoD (The Cleanup of Dirtiness) team was able to get rid of the pollution in the river, and we have fresh cod ready! *gives fresh cod*

Enjoy your time eating cod! :D

I know where Invis-
>.>
<.<
Crap.You might want to take these.

*hands new member a foam sword and a post it note*

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an invisible dragon to catch.
*runs off*
(post-it says:check out the Anime-Style Battling thread, kay?-RTB.)

For being Khaos the Awesome Guy.

(I'll admit, I kinda knew that. Like, I first saw this guy's posts and was like "i feel like he's khaos the awesome guy")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom