• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm not afraid of you or your lemonade

Kiwi

Just try to outsmart bullet.
Hello, I am the mystical, magical, chaotic Kiwi. I have known of these forums here for quite some time, but wanted to wait a while to join it. I feared if I joined too early all of your faces would melt from the sheer awesome.

And after cooling off on the cosmic windowsill of life, I joined up here. Be cautious though. Do not look directly at this post, lest you suffer a sever case of melted face.

So what's up?

It is. It's just that, in their club The Fish Jumpers, kiwis play an important part. Not sure what - I declined the invitation to join.

Anyhoo, I'm Superbird, and it's my job to welcome you to the Cave of Dragonflies! Can I get you some refreshments? Tea and Cod, perhaps?

Hi! Welcome to the cave! I'm a member of the Fish Jumpers, and I think Kiwis are bird-type things. They captured our mascot, Soupfish the Magikarp. But consider me the newbie newbie! =P Also, FJ can get you these cool eggies for your signture, example below. =P

Kiwi...
oh god why
But welcome.
(there's only one mystical person here and that's me. D:<)

I have never been more confused in my entire life.

Yes Superbird, a refreshment would be lovely. As long as it's not lemonade. Also thank you for the warm welcome

And, uh, I think I understand that explanation, LL... more or less.

I have never been more confused in my entire life.

Yes Superbird, a refreshment would be lovely. As long as it's not lemonade. Also thank you for the warm welcome

And, uh, I think I understand that explanation, LL... more or less.

Get used to being confused in your first few days here.

You're welcome.

To understand more, please ask Richie to invite ye.
(not sure if you'll get in though...I mean yeah. Your username... ._.")

To be perfectly honest, I don't quite understand, yet. They're evil. I think you should ask Richie for a picture, I don't know the URL. =P (Enjoy my array of psychadelic colours, displayed below =P)

Personally I'm more concerened about the "owl puncher"-thing. I hereby declare that you shall not punch any owls in my presence, for they are my friends. But I'll be gone til sunday anyway, so now's your chance. Other than that I heartlessly welcome you, I am Nanab, resident sword maniac, at your service. You remind me of myself, a bit silly but more awesome.

I had a face once. It melted long ago, so I had it rebuilt. Now it only sublimates.

Welcome then, New Zealander. Am I correctly paying attention?

Back
Top Bottom