• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Indigo draws a little bit.

Awh, I love Pichu, but I think Pikachu's head is just a bit to far stretched?

And doesn't this belong in the Sprites and - *shot*

SomeGuy: I like featureless looking things!
Glace: Pikachu was a bit stretched, yes. *blows gun*
Lili: I KNOW RIGHT *throws hands up in the air*

I AM BACK.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD.

Have a 3D hourglass.

alrfyu.jpg

:D I'll be doing 3D works now.

(By the way, that was made in Art of Illusion [and I followed a tutorial].)

Haha, thanks!

(Texturing is easier than I thought. Feel free to ask me exactly how I did it, though the tutorial is on the Art of Illusion [AoI] site itself.)

I'm not sure how I could've put sand in there.

Will have something else up tomorrow, I'm not in an artsy mood this late. (12:00 AM EST.)

Oh heyyy

I've been working on this since yesterday.

jj36o9.png

Thoughts and C&C and questions are appreciated and will be answered, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom