• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Ingame Team Rate?

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
I won't be using this for WiFi (unless I'm in a non-copetitive battle) but I will use it to beat the crud out of my friends... what do you think?

[Orchid] Torterra (f) @ Quick Claw
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Leaf Storm

[Jasmine] Floatzel (f) @ Expert Belt
-Ice Fang
-Waterfall
-Brick Break
-Crunch

[Rose] Gardevoir (f) @ Wise Glasses
Trace
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball

[Gleam] Ampharos (m) @ Razor Fang
-Thunderpunch
-Thunder Wave
-Return
-Fire Punch

[Bella] Honchkrow (f) @ Razor Claw
Super Luck
-Thunder Wave
-Night Slash
-Aerial Ace
-Swagger

[Archer] Arcanine (m) @ Lax Incense (no I don't know either.)
Flash Fire
-Thunder Fang
-Aerial Ace
-ExtremeSpeed
-Flamethrower

halp?

Replace your Ampharos's Thunderpunch with Thunderbolt; he'll be better with special moves, and Thunderbolt is more powerful anyway. Return can go, since it's physical and offers no type coverage. Signal Beam is much more worth that moveslot, and Power Gem is too weak and offers little coverage. as for your fourth slot...Eh, maybe replace Fire Punch with Focus Punch or Hidden Power if it turns out to be Water/Grass/Ice type and powerful-then again, if this is just for battling your friends, you don't have to replace Fire Punch.

I think you should have Leftovers over Quick Claw on your Torterra. Quick claw is too unreliable compared to Leftovers, and Torterra is built for tanking, anyway. Otherwise, she's pretty much fine.

Aerial Ace is redundant on Arcanine with your Fire moves, so get rid of it. since you're going mostly physical with him, perhaps Flare Blitz should replace it, or Will-O-Wisp for a nasty surprise. Lax Incense is too unreliable-give him a Life Orb or an Expert belt if you don't enjoy recoil from every move.

While parafusion might be nice, Honchkrow is too fragile to pull it off, IMO. Give him Sucker Punch over Swagger, and maybe Subsitute over Thunder Wave.
Other than that, your team seems fine.

Back
Top Bottom