• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Inspector Mafia

Light

Night Zero
This game will have six players: 4 inspectors with varying sanities, 1 mafia, and 1 corrupt forensic inspector.

The Corrupt Forensic Inspector
Every night this player chooses one player to inspect. They will receive their role along with any associated sanity. They are initially sided with the town, but if they inspect the mafia, they become sided with the mafia, and the two may talk outside of the thread.

Phases will last 48 hours. Talking outside the thread is not allowed unless otherwise noted.

this game has been done before you know. (except the forensic inspector)

joining

I didn't know you guys have done it here. But yeah, I got the idea from some mafia wiki or something, and then just added a little twist.

I'll get the roles sent out soon. Like, now.

look at a few pages back in the mafia thread. it's called "Deputy cop mafia" or something close to that.

but i must say, nice adding the twist role.

Back
Top Bottom